Friday Fun Facts
Friday Fun Facts
We know you’re out there, you passionate trivia connoisseurs. For those who watch “Jeopardy!” reruns in their free time or dream of being on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire,” this fun Friday feature is for you. Coworking is one of the fastest growing industries – with 40% of the workforce predicted to be freelancers (“solopreneurs”) by 2020. It is only a matter of time before these statistics will be very important to your weekly trivia routine. We just know it.
Did you know that, in 2017, the Global Coworking Survey reported that …
- 70% of coworkers reported they felt healthier co-working than they did working in a traditional office setting.
- 90% said they felt more confident coworking.
- 60% are more relaxed at home since coworking.
This is huge! At the Switchboard, we promote health through our relaxed, professional, and relational environment. We are a cubicle-less space with a collaborative culture and really good coffee. I mean, come on.
- 64% of coworkers are better able to complete tasks on time.
- 68% said they were able to focus better coworking.
- 50% reported higher incomes.
You get to feel happier, healthier, and more productive coworking. Talk about a win-win-win situation.
- 92% of people are satisfied with their coworking space.
- 91% have better interactions with other coworkers.
There you have it, your coworking trivia for the day. You can thank us later. While these stats are insightful - giving a valuable overview of the global state of coworking - they aren’t where we stop. At the Switchboard, the numbers will always be less important than the relationships. We hope you feel 100% satisfied here - with the space, the people, and the quality of your work. We work hard so you can, too!